Life coaching is designed for anyone who wants more out of their life. If you’re having a rough time, it doesn’t mean that there is anything wrong with you. It simply means that life is asking you to do something different, something outside of your comfort zone and something new. This can be a great opportunity for you to change a situation you’re not happy about. You don’t have to live an unhappy, anxiety-filled life, and you might know this, but what if you don’t know what to do about it? I can help you with a wide range of experiences, including, but not limited to:
– Childhood abuse issues (to include physical, sexual, mental/psychological, and financial abuse)
– Emotional eating and/or diet change (I have experience with both under eating and overeating)
– Being happier and more connected to yourself, and those around you by focusing on what you have, instead of what you don’t
– Creating abundance in all aspects of your life by helping you change your perception
– Dealing with drug addicted family members or friends
– Feelings of depression or of being stuck, uninspired, anxious, unhappy, or unfulfilled
– Lack of self-esteem and self-confidence
– Realizations that you are overly concerned with what other people think
– Finding that you aren’t in touch with how you feel, or that you have unhealthy habits for coping with your emotions
– Work relationship issues with a boss, or other employees; losing or obtaining a job
– Relationship and/or family issues
– Spiritual issues
As a Life Coach, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and live the best life possible. I tailor my technique on a case by case manner, whether individually, as a couple, or a family, and I get to the root of understanding the problems and transforming the issues that stand in the way of achieving your goals. My strategy and methods stem from over 10 years of being a private mediator of different, private family matters, neighbor vs neighbor issues, and those considering suicide due to non-resolved childhood abuse issues. In addition, I turned out to be a deeply empathetic, understanding, kind person despite overcoming horrific real-life circumstances throughout my entire childhood and younger adult days. If you’d like to read my story, you can download a free copy of it HERE. I’m not notified of who reads it, just that it was downloaded, so if you read it, thank you for taking the time. If my story proves anything at all, it proves that just because you come from terrible circumstances, that does not mean you are destined to become a terrible or unsuccessful person.
I’ve learned that if you decide to be better than where you come from and live like you mean it, often times you will be. YOU are in the drivers seat of your life, if you’re not satisfied with the direction you’re headed, you can change that at any time. Baby steps don’t get you far fast, but they do get you moving. A happy, purpose-filled life usually doesn’t just fall into people’s lives, you have to go out and get it for yourself, and I know you can do that. You deserve the best of everything.
Hourly rate is $50/hr. Please feel free to connect with me via the contact page with any questions, request for further information on my services, or to set up a free consultation to discuss your particular situation.
I look forward to working with you, and to helping you change your life!